Sample Phone Script
- Hi, my name is ______ and I'm interested in volunteering with your organization. May I speak with your Volunteer Coordinator?
- Are you the best person for me to contact?
- Some friends and I would like to organize a book drive. Would you be interested in accepting donated books?
- Do you have restrictions on the kind of books you accept?
- Do you accept used books as well as new books?
- Do you have a book wish list?
- Do you need books that target a specific age group?
- If we create a book drive flyer, can we use your organization's name and/or logo?
You may use the chart below to organize your information.
The organization my team will send books to is:______________.
The contact at the organization is:__________________________.
The organization accepts new/used books for children ages ___ to ___.
The organization has a list of recommended books yes/no.
My local library has a list of recommended books yes/no.
Terms of Participation: Find a Volunteer Opportunity | Register a Project
Corporation for National and Community Service | Contact Us | Security and Privacy
Link to Us / Logos | Accessibility | FOIA | No Fear Act | Site Notices | Federal Register Notices | USA.gov
This is an official website of the U.S. Government
Site Last Updated: November 25, 2013