Set Concrete Goals
Setting goals helps you be accountable to yourself and also increases accountability within a group. Clear goals at the beginning of a project will also help you determine how your project will work and what role group members can play. Once goals are set, you can track your progress, compare your results with other group members, and figure out what works best so everyone can meet (or exceed) their goals.
Set a service goal and hold yourself accountable. Commit as an individual and as a team to volunteer a certain number of hours this year. Then keep your commitment. Let’s see what we can do together!
- As an individual, I will commit to ___ driving shifts each week.
- As a team, we will commit to ___ driving shifts each week.
- As an individual, I will commit to serving at __ _Welcome Home/Stand Down Events for soldiers.
- As a team, we will commit to serving at ___ Welcome Home/Stand Down Events for soldiers.
- I will recruit ___ volunteers to join me in serving veterans throughout the year.
Terms of Participation: Find a Volunteer Opportunity | Register a Project
Corporation for National and Community Service | Contact Us | Security and Privacy
Link to Us / Logos | Accessibility | FOIA | No Fear Act | Site Notices | Federal Register Notices | USA.gov
This is an official website of the U.S. Government
Site Last Updated: June 08, 2016